I have curated exhibitions for artists as well as for commercial and not-for-profit organizations over the past few years. I always compare exhibition curation to producing an original artwork – it’s an experiment and an opportunity to make something creative and unique. The most rewarding moment for me is to see the installed show and how the viewers engage with displayed art.
My services include but are not limited
- Researching and developing the exhibition concept
- Liaising with artists, galleries, and collectors
- Developing and producing exhibition materials
- Overseeing marketing, PR, and sponsorship
- Event Planning
- Supervising the art installation
Schedule a free 45 min consultation call: https://calendly.com/curatoronthego/45-minute-free-consultation.